Ann McCormick Simpson Scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time or part-time graduate student with a major within the College of Community Innovation and Education and Human performance.
- Applicants will be considered on merit based state defined GPA requirements for merit-based aid.
- The Scholarship is renewable up to a maximum of eight (8) semesters. Students must meet UCF requirements for renewal. Renewal will be automatic to the student pending student eligibility and fund availability.
- The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the university office of student Financial Assistance.
All awards will be processed through the University Office of Student Financial Assistance. This Scholarship, to the extent funds are available, will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, fees, and any other items included in the cost of education.
Dillon Burleson Memorial Scholarship
- Applicant must be in the Student Personnel in Higher Education Program
- Applicant must be enrolled at the University as a full-time graduate student in the College.
- The student must be asecond year student in the program.
- The student must have a grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
- The applicants may be required to submit an essay describing their views and expectations of higher education have changed since starting the program.
- Applicants should include a statement expressing how being awarded the scholarship would help them, and what they would like to express to the donor of the money for the scholarship.
The criteria for awarding the Scholarship will be consistent with the guidelines established by the University Office of Student Financial Assistance.
Larry Hudson Starfish Scholarship
- Applicants/recipients may be either full or part-time students.
- Applicants/recipients must be enrolled in the College of Community Innovation and Education at the University of Central Florida as either an undergraduate student in Technical Education and Industry Training B.S. program or graduate student in Career & Technical Education M.A. program.
- Applicants will submit a written reflection of from 500 to 1,000 words as to what inspired them to seek this degree and how will they use this degree to inspire others.
- Applicants/recipients must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
This scholarship may be awarded to the same student in successive semesters until graduation provided that funds are available and the recipient maintains applicable criteria, subject to review by the selection committee. All awards will be processed through the UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance. The scholarship will be used to pay for tuition, textbooks, and fees included in the cost of education.
Lester N. Mandell Scholarship
- The Lester N. Mandell Scholarship is intended for doctoral students whose academic focus is Multicultural, Curriculum/Instruction, Social Factors, Human Growth and Development or other Foundations of Education foci.
To apply for the Lester N. Mandell Scholarship, submit a letter of interest and two letters of support. The letter of interest should describe your academic focus and any other factors you think we should take into consideration for this award.