Scholarships & Financial Aid
The Department of Legal Studies offers the following scholarships for students majoring in legal studies:
- Margaret M. Samet Memorial Scholarship
(also available to criminal justice majors)
- The Mott Law Firm Endowed Scholarship
- First American Title Insurance Company Scholarship
- Legal Studies Professional Development and Leadership Scholarship
- Robert and Pamela Kirby Endowed Scholarship for Legal Studies
Visit ucf.academicworks.com for scholarship information.
For additional information, call 407-823-0171.
Financial aid information and application forms may be obtained in the department office and the UCF Financial Aid and Minority Affairs offices.