Proposal Online Submission
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2018 UCF College of Community Innovation and Education Literacy Symposium, scheduled Friday, April 6, 2018 at the UCF College of Community Innovation and Education Complex. This year, we will be celebrating our 20th Celebration! Our theme this year is: Celebrate the Power of Literacy to Transform Lives! Join us as we celebrate, connect, learn, and charge on with literacy learning and teaching in our state!
Presentation proposals will be accepted until March 9, 2018, 5pm.
Following submission, the event committee will review each proposal and will notify presenters accordingly. If co-presenters appear on the proposal form, it is the responsibility of the person submitting the proposal to inform these individuals of the final decision.
Conference strands at this year's UCF Literacy Symposium include the following:
- Reading/Literacy in K-5 grades
- Reading/Literacy in 6-12 grades
- Reading in the Content Areas (Grades K-5, 6-8, 9-12)
- Assessments, Progress Monitoring, & Data to Inform Instruction (Grades K-5, 6-8, 9-12)
- Reading/Literacy & ELs & Students with Exceptionalities (Grades K-5, 6-8, 9-12)
- Digital Literacies & Technology (Grades K-5, 6-8, 9-12)
- Reading/Literacy/Instructional Coaching (Grades K-5, 6-8, 9-12)
- Teacher Professional Development (Grades preK-5, 6-8, 9-12)
- Reading/Literacy School-Based Interventions (Grades K-5, 6-8, 9-12)
- Reading/Literacy After-School/Community Interventions (Grades K-5, 6-8, 9-12)
- Preservice Teacher Preparation in Reading/Literacy (Early, Elementary, Secondary Education)
- Other (please specify)
*Please specify grade levels
Again, thank you your interest in presenting at the 2018 UCF Literacy Symposium. For questions regarding the proposal submission process, please contact Melissa Mitchell, Event Assistant at Melissa.Mitchell@ucf.edu or Vicky Zygouris-Coe at email@example.com, Event Organizer.
We hope to see you at UCF on April 6, 2018!
*Accepted presenters receive free registration.
The Call for Proposals to present at the 2018 UCF Literacy Symposium is now closed.
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact Melissa Mitchell: Melissa.email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE 20th ANNIVERSARY OF THE UCF LITERACY SYMPOSIUM.
Due to an overwhelming response to our upcoming event, we can no longer accept online or onsite registrations. We appreciate your interest in our event and look forward to seeing you in future events.
The 21st Annual UCF Literacy Symposium is scheduled for April 3, 2020. Continue to check for updates.