Sarah Lawson, Ed.D.
I have worked as a school psychologist in public schools for the past eight years. I have worked for public school districts and a public charter school. I pursued my doctorate in education during this time and was able to conduct research in my local context. I have enjoyed working with students, parents, teachers, and school teams to problem-solve and help determine appropriate supports for students. The students I have worked with were in grades prekindergarten through 12th. I am excited to start my next adventure in higher education!
Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
Florida State University
Areas of Expertise
- School Psychology
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Psychological Assessment
- Exceptional Student Education in Florida, particularly the underperformance of certain groups of students
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in students who are Gifted
- Public Charter Schools in Florida
- National Association of School Psychologists