Angela White-Jones, Ph.D.
Lecturer and Academic Program Coordinator
Dr. White-Jones brings extensive professional experience in grants and contract management, research administration and advocacy in several sectors, but most extensively: NGOs/nonprofits. Dr. White-Jones believes in the connection between theory, developed data, and the dissemination of ideas through practical application and best practice development in the professional realm. Professionally, Dr. White-Jones has written and been awarded over $21 million in grants and contract funding in her young career.
Dr. White-Jones's primary research interests include:
- Grant and Contract Administration (pre-post award, monitoring and compliance);
- Social enterprises, NGOs, and Community Values
- Research Administration and Research Law
Dr. White-Jones teaches Grant and Contract Management, Strategic Planning and Management, Leadership and Organization Models in Research Administration, and Public Program Evaluation Techniques within the Research Administration and Nonprofit Management Graduate Programs.
- University of Central Florida
- The Ohio State University
- Tennessee State University
- Grant & Contract Management
- Social Enterprises, NGOs & Community Values
- Research Administration
- Research Law