Soyoung Park received a Ph.D. in Special Education with a concentration in Learning Disabilities and Behavior Disorders from the University of Texas at Austin. She specializes in developing evidence-based mathematics interventions to identify effective instructional strategies for students with learning disabilities, as well as providing high-quality guidelines to pre-service and in-service teachers to enhance their expertise in data-based individualization for mathematics intervention.
Areas of Expertise
- Evidence-based mathematics interventions
- Students with learning disabilities
- Data-based individualization
- Ph.D. in Special Education, The University of Texas at Austin
- M.A. in Special Education, Seoul National University
- EEX 3221: Assessment of Exceptional Students