Education Gymnasium Request Form
The College of Community Innovation and Education Gymnasium is available as a rental space for events and activities that are appropriate for the facility. To request a reservation, please complete the form below (view layout).
COVID-19 WARNING AND RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS
Acknowledgement of Risk and Required Health Measures
The University of Central Florida is especially focused on the health and well-being of all members of the university community and its guests. However, the university cannot guarantee a risk-free environment.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
Health Protocols. The University has adopted the following health measures to help reduce the likelihood of spread of COVID-19 on campus. These measures are required of all individuals on UCF’s campus and facilities. By attending this onsite function, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19 and agree to the following:
- Face coverings must be worn in all inside common spaces;
- Individuals are to practice six feet of physical distancing;
- Persons identified by the CDC as being higher risk (CDC higher risk precautions) are encouraged to consider increased risk factors prior to coming to UCF's campus, and are encouraged to attend virtually, if possible;
- Individuals on UCF’s premises are to follow good hygiene guidance such as regular hand washing, avoiding touching one's face, and disinfecting all touched items;
- No person should come to campus if any of the following apply:
- if they are ill, or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (CDC symptoms), or
- if any person living in the same residence has tested positive for COVID-19 or is sick with or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or
- for the advised period after close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is ill with COVID-19 symptoms, or
- until released by a healthcare provider or a public health official after receiving a positive COVID-19 test result, even if asymptomatic, or
- for the period advised by a healthcare provider or public health official while waiting for COVID-19 test results.
- Observe any additional guidelines that may be communicated in advance or at the venue.
All visitors must comply with the instructions given to them and the health measures outlined above. Individuals who violate this policy may be asked to leave UCF facilities.
Other Reservation Requirements
- Facility capacities will be reduced until further notice to allow physical distancing;
- All in-person reservations must be ticketed or RSVP, with guest list maintained for 60 days after the event to allow for contact tracing as needed;
- RSVP must follow university guidelines and include warnings to participants. The reservation contact should refer to UCF’s Guidance on Use of Warnings to determine the appropriate type of warning;
- All reservations in CCIE facilities also require attendee registration via the CCIE registration tool.
- A link to the registration tool will be provided with the reservation confirmation.
- The reservation contact has the option to register all attendees or send a link for attendees to register themselves.
- Registrants will be required to agree to all disclaimers related to participating in an onsite function at UCF.
- Collected information will only be used to conduct contact tracing in the event of an outbreak.
- No food or beverage are permitted at indoor facilities until further notice.
UCF COVID-19 Policies. Full details of UCF’s policies pertaining to COVID-19 are included below: