Through the generosity of many donors, the UCF College of Community Innovation and Education annually awards scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students. Scholarships can be awarded for various reasons, including academic achievements, campus and community involvement, and financial need.
How to Apply
Students may search and apply for scholarships using the A2O: Access to Opportunities online scholarship application system annually.
A20 provides access to hundreds of scholarships, including some exclusively for College of Community Innovation and Education students.
- Begin by logging into A2O and completing a short general application. Afterwards, A2O will automatically match you with college scholarships you qualify for.
- Search for other scholarship opportunities by browsing scholarships awarded through the Office of Student Financial Assistance. Under opportunities, select "ours" for UCF scholarships and external for non-UCF affiliated opportunities.
- Carefully read the scholarship application criteria.
- Complete the required actions. For example, upload an essay or resume if required.
- Scholarship recipients will receive an email notification regarding their awarded scholarship.
- Recipients must accept the offered scholarship in A2O.
- Before the scholarship can be awarded, a thank you note to the donor must be uploaded to A2O.
- We invite you to share this scholarship's impact on your academic journey. Please send your photos, testimonials and a completed model release form to CCIEscholarships@ucf.edu.