Policies, Procedures, Guidelines
The information is provided as initial guidance to the College of Community Innovation and Education faculty and staff. Over the next several months, this resource will be expanded as committees, ad hoc work groups and other teams collaborate to formulate policies, procedures and guidelines appropriate for CCIE.
If a policy is not included in this document, the default is the policy followed prior to CCIE. Please contact Allison Jefferson, Assistant Dean, Administrative Affairs, if a copy of a CEDHP or COHPA policy is needed. For procedures and guidelines, the associated office can provide information. Please refer to the CCIE Internal Directory and the CCIE Overview of Responsibilities or check with your supervisor.
Contact: D’Ann Rawlinson, Director
- UCF Communication Channels
- CCIE Logos (Scroll to Unit Identify Lockup section, enter credentials, search for College of Community Innovation and Education)
- UCF Brand
- CCIE Weekly Update Submissions
- CCIE Website Updates
- CCIE Social Media
- Digital Signage (Education buildings | HPA 1 and 2 buildings)
- UCF Model Release Form (Photography/Videography Consent)