Applying for NCSP
UCF examinees should indicate UCF as the graduating university. Please use our institution’s program code - 5233 when registering for The Praxis Series™ assessments. Seek NASP certification (NCSP) via National Association of School Psychologists.
Praxis Series™ in School Psychology Examination Guides
- Praxis in School Psychology ETS Study Guide Brochure 5402
- The School Psychology Licensure Exam – Second Edition: ISBN-10: 0826109896, ISBN-13: 978-0826109897
- PASS: Prepare, Assist, Survive, and Succeed: A Guide to PASSing the Praxis Exam in School Psychology, 2nd Edition: ISBN-10: 1138910295; ISBN-13: 978-1138910294
- Praxis II School Psychologist (0401) Exam Secrets Study Guide: Praxis II Test Review for the Praxis II: Subject Assessments (Secrets (Mometrix)) Paperback – February 14, 2013
- Praxis II School Psychologist (0401) Exam Flashcard Study System: Praxis II Test Practice Questions & Review for the Praxis II: Subject Assessments (Cards) Cards – February 14, 2013
The steps regarding the NCSP documents are as follows:
- Have site-based internship supervisor sign the form.
- Mail all documents including the results of the Praxis II Exam (with area scores) to the UCF School Psychology Program Coordinator with a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
- Program Coordinator will then complete and mail the documents back to you.
University of Central Florida
College of Community Innovation and Education
School Psychology Program
P.O. Box 161250
Orlando, FL 32816-1250
Join the UCF School Psychology Program LinkedIn Group
Group Name: UCF School Psych Program Alumni