The UCF Department of Educational Leadership and Higher Education provides students a critical understanding of collaborative work in k-12 and higher education administration, educational policy and technical education. The department offers the following:
- Executive Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Higher Education Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Higher Education and Policy Studies
- Master’s degrees in Education Leadership, Higher Education, or Career and Technical Education
- Bachelor’s degree and undergraduate minor in Technical Education and Industry Training
- Graduate certificates
Fully committed to bridging the gap between practice and theory, faculty members work with students in and outside the classroom to explore research according to student interests and generate scholarship with a real-world impact.