The Career and Workforce Education program is committed to helping those pursuing teaching or training positions in career and technical education attain the highest degree of competence possible in their chosen field. Our degree programs place emphasis on the intellectual growth of each student using research-based effective teaching techniques, scholarly learning, laboratory-field experience and leadership development. We are devoted to articulating with secondary and postsecondary schools, vocational/technical centers, junior and community colleges, universities, military and professional organizations in the effort to improve the quality of instructional personnel.
We offer fully online courses and programs.
- Workforce Training and Development
- Career and technical high school or postsecondary educator
- Technical trainer or manager
- Corporate or industry trainer or manager
- Career and technical education degree program coordinator or director
- Professional development coordinator or manager
- Career and technical education curriculum specialist
- Learning and talent development trainer, manager or administrator
- Career and workforce education consultant
- Workforce planning and development manager, director or administrator
- Human resources training and development specialist