Whether you are new to higher education or seeking career advancement, UCF’s Higher Education programs offer a wide range of career opportunities across post-secondary education. With higher education’s rapid rate of change and emerging opportunities, it is both an exciting and valuable focus for careers, study and research. Our programs provide invaluable insight, skills, networking and support to achieve your professional and academic goals.
We invite you to discover how our programs uniquely blend a focus on research, theory and practice. Our higher education programs prepare students for successful careers in student personnel, higher education administration, college teaching and leadership. We know you will discover new possibilities for your professional growth.
- Educational Leadership MA, Higher Education – College Teaching and Leadership
- Educational Leadership MA, Higher Education – Student Personnel
- Educational Leadership EdD, Higher Education
- Education PhD, Higher Education and Policy Studies
- Academic Advising
- College Teaching and Leadership
- Housing and Residence Life
- Student Athlete Support Services
Core faculty teach higher education courses, advise graduate students, serve as chairs and members of dissertation committees and conduct research related to higher education.
Higher education administrators serve as adjunct faculty for higher education courses and provide current and diverse perspectives from the field.
Michael Bosley, Ed.D.
Dan Dutkofski, Ed.D.
Jamil Johnson, Ph.D.
Stacey L. Malaret, Ed.D.
Vivian Ortiz, Ph.D.
Kathleen A. Plinske, Ph.D.
Michael Preston, Ed.D.
Lou Sabina, Ph.D.
Joshua Truitt, Ph.D.
Kerry Welch, Ed.D.