The Department of Legal Studies offers the following scholarships for students majoring in Legal Studies:
- Margaret M. Samet Memorial Scholarship
(also available to criminal justice majors)
- The Mott Law Firm Endowed Scholarship
- First American Title Insurance Company Scholarship
- Legal Studies Professional Development and Leadership Scholarship
- Robert and Pamela Kirby Endowed Scholarship for Legal Studies
Visit ucf.academicworks.com for scholarship information.
For additional information, call 407-823-1670.
Financial aid questions and concerns should be directed to the Financial Aid Office. If you need to complete any forms for your funding, their office will inform you of such. You can also check your myUCF for any financial aid-related messages or to-do’s.
Disney Aspire Program
Disney Aspire is a program available to hourly employees at The Walt Disney Company. The Legal Studies Online Track is a recognized program through this opportunity. Please see the information found here.