Field Experiences are a required component of all Teacher Educator programs at the University of Central Florida. Field experiences vary by course and semester. Whether you are looking for opportunities to explore the education profession, volunteer in the classroom/community, become a tutor or complete assigned coursework in a classroom setting, you can locate a field experience or service learning opportunity here:
For Orange County Public Schools
- Log on: ocps.samaritan.com
- Select: "Search Opportunities"
- Select: "Volunteers"
- Search by Keyword: "College"
- Select: "View Opportunity"
- Review tabs for details
(Description, Location, Contact, and Availability)
- Select: "Sign up" if choosing this opportunity and follow instructions to login