Public Policy Graduate Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Public Policy Analysis allows students to explore the areas of policy that interests them the most including tax policy, health policy, transportation policy, immigration policy or economic policy. This certificate is also designed to complement the curriculum of the Master of Public Administration.
- 18 credit hours
- Face-to-face and online classes
- Evening classes
The Graduate Certificate in Public Policy and Analysis requires 18 credit hours beyond the bachelor's degree, including two elective courses and the following four required courses.
For more information, please view the UCF Undergraduate Catalog.
ADMISSIONS AND ADVISING
Prospective students seeking enrollment in the Public Policy Analysis Graduate Certificate should submit the following for consideration:
- An official, sealed transcript of each college or university attended, showing a GPA of 2.5 or better
- A current resume
- A goal statement, no longer than two pages, addressing the following:
- What is your reason for pursuing this certificate, and how does it fit into your future goals and plans?
- What specific areas of public policy interest you?
- What previous work experience do you have in the field
For more information on admissions, please contact our graduate advisor, Edlira Dursun.